Wine Club Shipment Info
Thanks for being a Wine Club Member!
This page provides information on the most recent wine club shipment/pick-up. In addition to listing what was shipped for each club there are instructions to help with shipping address changes, credit card changes and wine club profile updates.
December 2018 Wine Club Selections
|3 Bottle||6 Bottle||12 Bottle|
Black Label Club
|2016 Bellissimo||2-2016 Bellissimo||3-2016 Bellissimo|
|2016 Mosaic||2-2016 Mosaic||3-2016 Mosaic|
|1-2016 Petite Sirah||2-2016 Petite Sirah|
|2017 Cuvee Blanc||2-2017 Cuvee Blanc||2-2017 Cuvee Blanc|
|2016 Merlot||2-2016 Merlot||2-2016 Merlot|
|2017 Grand Rouge||1-2017 Grand Rouge||2-2017 Grand Rouge|
|1-2016 Bellissimo||2-2016 Bellissimo|
|2-2016 Petite Sirah|
|2017 Grand Rouge||1-2017 Riesling||3-2017 Riesling|
|2017 Cabernet Blanc||2-2017 Cabernet Blanc||3-2017 Cabernet Blanc|
|2017 Muscat Canellii||2-2017 Grand Rouge||3-2017 Grand Rouge|
|1-2017 Muscat Canelli||3-2017 Muscat Canelli|
|2017 Cuvee Blanc||2-2017 Cuvee Blanc||4-2017 Cuvee Blanc|
|2017 Pinot Grigio||2-2017 Pinot Grigio||4-2017 Pinot Grigio|
|2017 Viognier||2-2017 Viognier||4-2017 Viognier|
Shipping and Delivery
Shipping and Delivery
Once credit cards have been processed you will need to contact FedEx to make any shipping changes. You may have already received or will receive an email from FedEx with a tracking number and a link to their website (FedEx Delivery Manager).
Tips to help you get your shipment:
- FedEx Onsite is a new and convenient way to receive your wine club shipments. Simply send your package to one of many FedEx Onsite locations and pick up at your convenience. Choose from Walgreens, Kroger, Albertson’s, and many more! No more hassle with delivery times and struggling to be home to sign for your wine, just pick up your package while you’re out running errands or grocery shopping! Click for more information or to find your local FedEx Onsite locations.
- Is your wine already on the way? Sign up for FedEx Delivery Manager (free enrollment) to redirect your package to a FedEx Onsite location.
- In addition to FedEx Onsite, FedEx has many other locations. Have your wine delivered to your local FedEx Office Print & Ship Center. Many of these centers have extended hours, facilitating early or late-night pickups. Click here to find the location nearest to your home.
- Use your work address, that way there will be an adult available to sign for the package during business hours.
- If none of the above options work for you, and receiving shipments at your home is a challenge, add firstname.lastname@example.org as a contact in your email account to ensure you receive your tracking number and up to date information on your shipment.
Credit Card on File
Your credit card is automatically charged for your wine club package (whether picked up or shipped) unless your card on file has changed.
If you need to make a change (new card, replaced card, etc.):
To update your Credit card information please Click here (or When visiting grapecreek.com, please click on "Belong," then "View Your Account" on the right sidebar) and log in to your account to update your payment information.
Your username is the email address associated with your Wine Club membership (the same address this email was sent to). Your password will need to be set for the new wine store.
Wine Club Profile Information
If you need to change any information in your wine club profile, like your address, just Click here and follow the same directions as above. Remember, any updates to your profile will not affect your current shipment once your credit card has been charged, however, it will be used for future wine club shipments/pick-ups. If you need to change your address for the current shipment please see Shipping and Delivery above.
Changing type of club
If you want to change your type of wine club (i.e. mixed to black label, 3 bottles to 6 bottles) please send an email to email@example.com
If these options don't answer your question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you again for being a Grape Creek Wine Club Member!
Terms and Conditions
Wine Club Terms and Conditions (applies to Grape Creek Wine Club and Owner's Clubs)