Covid Limitations will be followed in addition to current weekend rules.
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us. Per Governor Abbott’s April 27th Reopen Texas Orders, we will operate under the following procedures & guidelines:
- We are limiting our overall occupancy, utilizing appropriate cleaning and disinfection and employing physical distancing. Please keep 6 feet of distance from others who are not in your group and follow the marked distancing tape.
- Hand sanitizers are available throughout the property for your convenience.
- Consistent with Texas guidance consider wearing a face covering, especially when within 6 feet of others who are not in your group.
- No children or dogs are currently allowed.
- We appreciate your patience and apologize in advance for any inconvenience, or possible wait times, that may result from Covid limitations.
Space and Occupancy Limitations
To provide a better wine club member experience on Saturdays and Sundays at our vineyard location, all patio seating, the restaurant and open bottle/by the glass wine service is reserved for Wine Club Members only. All seating and wine service at Main Street, Georgetown and Heath Sparkling Wines is already member only. We happily welcome new guests for wine tastings anytime at all locations!
- Wine Club Members can enjoy their complimentary glass of wine on the patios and inside the restaurant, subject to reduced seating availability. We are limiting access to wine service to members only and bottle only (no wine by the glass) to minimize handoffs.
- All bottles must be opened by a Grape Creek staff member. No DIY please.
- Please do not move any tables as they have been specifically spaced for physical distancing. If you need to add a chair, seek the help of a staff member.
- Please deposit used glasses in the glass racks on patios.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, we request Wine Club Members make all to-go purchases on the wine club patio or at the pick up window in order to help with space restrictions in the tasting rooms.
- Groups over six must have a prior reservation.
- On Saturdays and Sundays, new guests must purchase a wine tasting option to enter. Classic Tastings and Tour and Taste tickets are available at the door, plus Tour & Taste may be reserved in advance.
- Please no smoking/vaping or outside food/drinks.